woensdag 7 november 2012

Alphabet



This afternoon I downloaded the trial version of Adobe Illustrator. I wanted to use this program for a long time, but first of all I wanted to control Photoshop. Every day I learn something new in Photoshop, but I discovered the program also has its limits. Drawing triangles is a lot easier in Illustrator than in Photoshop for example. So this afternoon I started experimenting. Because I didn't know what to draw, I made a copy of a screenprint that I printed last year. I think the illustration was ready and printed in two to three hours in Adobe Illustrator, where as the screenprint took me a couples of days te develop. I am so satisfied with the result I created in a couple of hours, that I know wat I'm going  to do in the next 29 days, till the trial version will end. 

Vanmiddag heb ik de proefversie van Adobe Illustrator gedownload. Ik wilde al heel lang eens met het programma leren werken, maar ik vond dat ik eerst Photoshop onder de knie moest krijgen. Ik leer ieder dag iets nieuws in Photoshop, maar ik heb ook gemerkt dat, op het gebied van illustraties maken, het programma zijn beperkingen kent. Zo is het tekenen van driehoeken bijvoorbeeld in Illustrator veel makkelijker dan in Photoshop. Dus deze middag ben ik begonnen met experimenteren. Omdat ik niet goed wist wat ik moest gaan tekenen, heb ik een kopie gemaakt van een zeefdruk die ik vorig jaar gedrukt heb. Ik denk dat de illustratie in twee tot drie uur klaar was in Illustrator, daar waar het enkele dagen geduurd heeft voor de zeefdruk klaar was. Ik ben zo tevreden met het resultaat dat ik wel weet wat ik de komende 29 dagen ga doen tot de proefversie is afgelopen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten